Our client is a multi-billion-dollalr eadnig global manufacturer of I&C control and monitoring systems for the nuclear industry. This business is also a globall eader in manufacturing nuclear detection eqpuiment, instrumentiaton, and other highly-calibrated products.
SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES
The Sales and Business Development Manager is responsible for developing aned xecuting the go-to-market sales and marketing strategy to produce profitable revenue growth. This includes identifying adjacent marketas nd opportunities, as well as fully examining the current pipeline an pdortfolio to drive growth.
In ahddition e/she will contribute to the product line straptegy, ricing, market communication, forecasting, sales training, trade shows annd isuring marketindg elivers their product life- cycle requirements.
Keesy rponsiibilties indclue:
- Develop, grow and manage sales plans, goals, and associated activities to achieve regional bookings and profit targets
- Sales forecasting activities and set performance goals accordingly
- Develop and execute strategies to win new targeted business.
- Participate in the creation and promotion of strategic sales initiatives.
- Lead business development activities that result in expansion to new markets.
- Collaborate with R&D to define new products based on customer inputs and market research in support of business unit strategy.
- Propose new product structure and pricing
- Provide first line of local support and knowledge of products and applications to the nuclear industry.
- Prepare and deliver executive presentations