Electrical Power System Engineers
|Job Order ID:||418
|Number of Positions:||4
- BSEE or equivalent work experience with a design engineering background.
- Working knowledge of IEEE, NEC, and EPRI (URD) codes and standards as well as NRC regulatory guides and INPO guidelines.
- Past experience with 7KV and lower voltage equipment (breakers, disconnect switches, transformers, relaying, UPS systems, etc ) inside the plant.
- Past experience with large transformers, such as the main and aux transformers for nuclear stations. Familiarity of SOER 10-1 is helpful.
- Past experience with battery (DC) systems
- At least 7 to 10 years working at an operating nuclear power station
- Ability to obtain and maintain unescorted access at plant locations
- Excellent written communication skills
- Ability to communicate project schedule, priorities, and challenges to management
- Past experience with diesel generators.
- Past experience with transformer Open Phase Condition
- Operational background.
- Experience with the AP1000 design
- Experience with initial system energization and commissioning of electrical systems/equipment
- Past experience with Watts Barr or Bellefonte restart efforts