Typically, a BS/BA degree. Work experience may substitute for education requirement (1-1/2 years’ experience for every 1 year education requirement).
- Typically, 2 years or more of investigation or other relevant work experience.
- Knowledge of employee concerns industry practices and policies and procedures (preferred).
- Bilingual and able to read, write and speak Spanish proficiently (preferred).
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Experience conducting employee investigations and generating investigation reports.
- Detailed oriented with strong organization and time management skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills on technical personnel subjects, including communication with senior management and/or regulatory bodies
- Strong interpersonal skills with an ability to express technical concepts in a way that establishes rapport and gains understanding, strong customer service orientation.
- Self-motivated individual who takes both initiative and accepts responsibility for actions (i.e. thinking and going beyond the current assigned tasks)
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite application.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality of information
- Proficient with all MS office applications;
- Ability to develop and maintain excel spreadsheets and pivot tables (preferred)