Office Services Team Lead
|Job Order ID:||1732
|Web Publication Date:||1/1/0001
|Number of Positions:||1
|Job Location:||Vancouver BC Canada
We’re looking for a highly organized, self-motivated Office Services Team Lead. The successful candidate will be working for an international firm in the Downtown Vancouver core and will be responsible for setting a high standard of service for both the firm and its clients.
Primary Responsibilities include…
- - Delegating duties towards hospitality staff, ensuring all deadlines are met
- - Establishing and maintaining vendor relationships
- - Ensuring boardroom is set and ready for meetings
- - Restocking supplies (heavy lifting required)
- - Inventory control
- - Meeting health and safety standards
- - Other duties as required
- - A minimum of 2-3 years in a similar environment (administrative, office services and legal)
- - Strong leadership skills with the ability to motivated others
- - Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Outlook etc.,)
- - Be able to handle pressure under time sensitive deadlines
- - Initiative, motivation and ability to multi-task
- - A sense of humour never hurts!
Sound like the position for you? Please apply directly to this posting or email us your Resume/CV to firstname.lastname@example.org referencing job #1732!