Senior Paralegal (Commercial Litigation)
|Job Order ID:||1736
|Web Publication Date:||1/1/0001
|Number of Positions:||1
|Job Location:||Vancouver BC Canada
We’re looking for a talented, enthusiastic and experienced Senior Paralegal for our client’s international firm in the Downtown Vancouver core! They are looking for someone who is experienced in various litigation paralegal procedures and a minimum of 3-5 years of experience in a similar role!
Duties for this position includes…
- - Prepare, draft and review various legal documents including routine motions, pleadings, statements of claim, judgements, orders, etc.,
- - Reviewing and summarizing transcripts of examinations and isolating undertakings
- - Preparing mediation briefs and pre-trial memorandums
- - Trial preparation including legal research
- - Perfecting appeals including compiling appeal book, etc.,
- - Preparing charts, chronologies and summaries of documentary evidence
- - Creating a document database using Summation, cross-reference production and exhibit documents, etc.
- - Other administrative duties as required
Qualifications and Education
- - A Paralegal Diploma from an accredited institution
- - 3-5 years of experience in a similar role
- - Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- - A can-do attitude
Sound like the position for you? Apply directly to this posting or email us your Resume/CV to email@example.com referencing job #1736!
**NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE**
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.