Corporate Resource Clerk
|Job Order ID:||1738
|Web Publication Date:||1/1/0001
|Number of Positions:||1
|Job Location:||Vancouver BC Canada
We’re looking for a Junior Corporate Resources Clerk for our client’s top-performing international firm in the Downtown Vancouver core. The successful candidate will have a minimum of 1 year of experience working in an administrative/LAA role in Corporate Services and possess a can-do and highly motivated attitude.
Responsibilities for this position includes…
- - Performing various administrative duties within the Corporate Services department including forwarding correspondence, scanning corporate documents and photocopying
- - Assisting with the maintenance of the Corporate Records room including opening and closing of Records as well as closing files
- - Handling general updates to minute books
- - Providing support with overflow of annual maintenance including online filing of reports and receiving and handling dissolution notices
- - Other administrative duties as required
Qualifications and Education
- - A Legal Administrative Assistant certificate from an accredited institution
- - At least 1 year of experience in a similar role, preferably in Corporate Services
- - Strong proficiencies with Microsoft Office Suite
- - Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Sound like the position for you? Apply directly to this posting or email us your Resume/CV to firstname.lastname@example.org referencing job #1738!
**NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE**
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.