Senior Corporate Legal Administrative Assistant
|Job Order ID:||1742
|Web Publication Date:||1/1/0001
|Number of Positions:||1
|Job Location:||Abbotsford BC Canada
Our client is a prestigious firm, located in the beautiful city of Abbotsford, and they are currently seeking a Senior Corporate and Commercial Legal Administrative Assistant to assist their exceptionally busy practice. The successful candidate will possess a strong work ethic, is energetic and highly organized.
- - Organize and maintain client and file information, as well as maintaining a Bring Forward system
- - Calendar management including prioritizing daily tasks and scheduling meetings
- - Draft, prepare and review correspondences and various legal documents for standard corporate and securities transactions
- - Billing of accounts; handling client collections
- - Other administrative duties as requested
QUALIFICATIONS & EDUCATION
- - A minimum of 5 years of related experience.
- - Strong analytical, organizational and project management skills- Strong proficiencies with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Outlook etc.,)
- - Strong ability to work independently as well as in a team under a time sensitive environment
Sound like the position for you? Apply directly to this posting or email us your Resume/CV to info(@)arlynrecruiting(.)com referencing job #1742!