Intermediate Wills & Estates Legal Administrative Assistant
|Job Order ID:||1744
|Web Publication Date:||1/1/0001
|Number of Positions:||1
|Job Location:||Abbotsford BC Canada
Our client is seeking a junior/intermediate Corporate Legal Administrative Assistant specializing in Business and Wills & Estates to join their team. This firm is a well-established and innovative Abbotsford Law firm. They have a very positive work environment that puts a lot of emphasis on the growth and development their employees.
- - Preparing and drafting various correspondence and documents.
- - Maintaining an efficient file management and bring forward system.
- - Maintaining full calendar, email management and managing lawyers’ practice.
- - Liaise with legal assistants, paralegals, other lawyers and clients on file progress.
- - General administrative duties as required.
- - Graduate of an accredited legal assistant program
- - Strong technical skills
- - 3-5 years of experience as a Legal Administrative Assistant in business and wills/estate
- - Detail oriented
- - Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Excellent organizational and time management abilities required to prioritize a high volume of tasks and competing priorities
- - Ability to follow instructions and adhere to strict deadlines.
- - Maintains a high level of professionalism and confidentiality.
- - Dedicated to providing service beyond expectation.
- - Ability to manage multiple clients and adaptable to the needs of each.
If this sounds like you, please apply directly.
If this position is not for you, be sure to check out more available jobs at www.arlynrecruiting.com
Thank you for applying with Arlyn!