Commercial Litigation Legal Administrative Assistant
|Job Order ID:||2053
|Web Publication Date:||5/9/2019
|Number of Positions:||1
|Job Location:||Vancouver, BC Canada
Our client, a downtown Vancouver law firm, is currently on the lookout for an Intermediate to Senior Commercial Litigation Legal Administrative Assistant. The workplace environment is known to be professional, friendly and highly supportive of employee development. The successful candidate will be responsible for a variety of duties including running complex files from beginning to end. Ideal candidates for this position will be self-motivated and enthusiastic.
- - Running complex files from beginning to end
- - Preparing and drafting various correspondence and legal documents
- - Maintaining an efficient file management and bring forward system
- - Maintaining calendars, managing emails and managing lawyers’ practices
- - Interacting with clients
- - Other general administrative duties
EDUCATION & QUALIFICATIONS
- - Legal Administrative Assistant Certification
- - 5-10 years of previous experience as a Litigation LAA in a BC or Common Law setting
- - Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Outlook etc.,)
- - Strong written and verbal communication skills, able to communicate at all levels of an organization, internally and externally
- - The ability to multi-task and manage tasks under a time-sensitive environment
- - The ability to practice sound discretion and judgment at all times
If this sounds like the role for you, please apply directly to this posting or email us your Resume/CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. For more, please see www.arlynrecruiting.com/job-postings
No phone calls please. Due to the high volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
ABOUT ARLYN RECRUITING
After more than 20 years of legal recruitment, coaching, and consultancy, we at Arlyn Recruiting have come to specialize in the complexity that is human resources. Very specifically, in the legal field. We focus on the people, and by encompassing these important facets that make up a successful organization, we’ve become experts in providing quality, first-rate service for both our clients and candidates.
It’s about the journey: Whether it would be matching a candidate to an organization or providing guidance on how to steer your career in the right direction, we are passionate about our people, bringing the “human” back into human resources.