Senior Securities Paralegal
|Job Order ID:||2062
|Web Publication Date:||8/1/2019
|Number of Positions:||1
|Job Location:||Vancouver, BC Canada
About The Role and Our Client
Our client is a multinational firm, located in the Downtown Vancouver area. They are currently on the search for an Intermediate to Senior Securities Paralegal for their top-notch team! The successful candidate will be knowledgeable, highly motivated and possess an aptitude for success. If you are a highly talented Paralegal interested in supporting our client’s top-notch corporate practice group, we want to hear from you!
Responsibilities for this role will range from preparing corporate resolutions, approve various transactions as they arise, maintain option and warrant registers, and file corporate records to assisting with public offerings, including drafting of prospectus, closing agenda and all related pre-closing, closing and post-closing documents, including filings on SEDAR and with the applicable exchanges
Education and Qualifications
- - Paralegal Certification
- - A minimum of 5-10 years of previous experience in a similar role
- - Knowledge of ALF Corporate Databases
- - SEDAR and SEDI Filings, Form 45-106F1 Report of Exempt Distribution filings with BCSC, OSC and BC Online (Corporate Online Filings)
- - Experience in DisclosureNet considered an asset
- - Highly organized with a strong attention to detail
- - Ability to multi-task, establish priorities and work effectively under pressure
- - Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to listen effectively and respond appropriately
- - Ability to work well both independently and as a contributing member of a team, managing work and priorities successfully in each setting
- - A sense of humour never hurts!
If this sounds like the role for you, please apply directly to this posting or email us your Resume/CV to email@example.com. For more, please see www.arlynrecruiting.com/job-postings
No phone calls please. Due to the high volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
About Arlyn Recruiting
After more than 20 years of legal recruitment, coaching, and consultancy, we at Arlyn Recruiting have come to specialize in the complexity that is human resources. Very specifically, in the legal field. We focus on the people, and by encompassing these important facets that make up a successful organization, we’ve become experts in providing quality, first-rate service for both our clients and candidates.
It’s about the journey: Whether it would be matching a candidate to an organization or providing guidance on how to steer your career in the right direction, we are passionate about our people, bringing the “human” back into human resources.