|Job Order ID:||2069
|Web Publication Date:||5/17/2019
|Number of Positions:||1
|Job Location:||, BC Canada
About Our Client
One of Western Canada’s largest firms is currently seeking a Floater for its brilliant team! Known for their top-notch service, the successful candidate will have a minimum of 3-5 years as a Legal Administrative Assistant in a Corporate practice! The role will involve providing client and solicitor support within the legal team, attend upon clients, draft legal documents, attend case conferences and complete direct casework. This is also a perfect opportunity for common law trained lawyers looking to gain experience in the Canadian legal field!
- - Attend to overflow requests from Legal Assistants, Paralegals and Lawyers
- - Prepare various legal documents and correspondences
- - Open files and maintain filing systems
- - Maintain bring forward systems to ensure follow up and receipt of requested materials/documents
- - Other duties as required
Education and Qualifications
- - Legal Administrative Assistant
- - 3-5 years of previous experience as a Legal Administrative Assistant in a BC or Common Law setting
- - Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Outlook etc.,)
- - Strong written and verbal communication skills, able to communicate at all levels of an organization, internally and externally
- - The ability to multi-task and manage tasks under a time-sensitive environment
- - The ability to practice sound discretion and judgment at all times
If this sounds like the role for you, please apply directly to this posting or email us your Resume/CV to email@example.com. For more, please see www.arlynrecruiting.com/job-postings
No phone calls please. Due to the high volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
About Arlyn Recruiting
After more than 20 years of legal recruitment, coaching, and consultancy, we at Arlyn Recruiting have come to specialize in the complexity that is human resources. Very specifically, in the legal field. We focus on the people, and by encompassing these important facets that make up a successful organization, we’ve become experts in providing quality, first-rate service for both our clients and candidates.
It’s about the journey: Whether it would be matching a candidate to an organization or providing guidance on how to steer your career in the right direction, we are passionate about our people, bringing the “human” back into human resources.