Commercial Real Estate Paralegal
|Job Order ID:||2071
|Web Publication Date:||5/17/2019
|Number of Positions:||1
|Job Location:||Vancouver, BC Canada
About The Role and Our Client
Our client, a downtown Vancouver law firm, is seeking a Commercial Real Estate Paralegal to join their Commercial Real Estate practice group. The workplace environment is professional, friendly and supportive. The successful candidate will take ownership of a challenging and rewarding workload. Ideal candidates for this position will be self-motivated and enthusiastic.
- - Preparing and compiling documents pertaining to commercial real estate acquisitions and land development;
- - Reviewing commercial purchase and sale agreements;
- - Obtaining, reviewing and summarizing due diligence searches, including Land Title and BC Corporate Registry searches that involve complex corporate structures;
- - Receiving and reviewing commercial loan and security agreements;
- - Registering title documents and security in land title offices and other government registries;
- - Obtaining and finalizing title insurance policies; and
- - Preparing closing documents and closing books.
- - Other administrative duties as requested
Education and Qualifications
- - A minimum of 3-5 years of experience within a similar role
- - Paralegal Certification
- - Experience in Commercial Real Estate in a BC and/or Common Law setting, considered a major asset
- - Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, BC Online, LTSA, and the BC Land Title Registry
- - High attention to detail and able to identify deficiencies and consistently improve work processes
- - Proactive, driven and able to communicate with all levels within an organization
- - Strong verbal, written communication and organizational skills
- - A sense of humour never hurts!
If this sounds like the role for you, please apply directly to this posting or email us your Resume/CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. For more, please see www.arlynrecruiting.com/job-postings
No phone calls please. Due to the high volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
About Arlyn Recruiting
After more than 20 years of legal recruitment, coaching, and consultancy, we at Arlyn Recruiting have come to specialize in the complexity that is human resources. Very specifically, in the legal field. We focus on the people, and by encompassing these important facets that make up a successful organization, we’ve become experts in providing quality, first-rate service for both our clients and candidates.
It’s about the journey: Whether it would be matching a candidate to an organization or providing guidance on how to steer your career in the right direction, we are passionate about our people, bringing the “human” back into human resources.