IT Help Desk (Level 1)
|Job Order ID:||2433
|Web Publication Date:||2/14/2020
|Job Location:||, BC Canada
About our Client
This is an opportunity for a highly motivated, customer driven IT Help Desk Technician to join our client's IT support team. The team provides support for IT systems and telecoms services throughout the firm. The ideal candidate will have a flexible can-do attitude, driven to help the firm run smoothly and and act as a liaison to internal members of the firm.
Duties for this position are as follows:
- Help ensure a high level of satisfaction through ownership, resolution and appropriate escalation of issues and trouble tickets; maintain proactive and timely communication via telephone or email
- Act as strong technical resource for members of the firm in systems such as Microsoft, Mac and/or Linux desktop systems
- Setup, configure and maintain IT equipment including PCs, laptops, smartphones and printers.
- Develop and document processes and procedures for improving efficiencies
- Engage in formal and informal knowledge transfer, ensuring articles are always up-to-date and available for team usage
- Refer calls that cannot be resolved immediately to appropriate members of the level support team
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a global team.
- Proactively identify any identifying IT coaching and training needs
- Undertake other duties as requested
- Microsoft and MacOS
- Microsoft Office Suite 2010 or above
- RSA tokens (or other two factor authentication protocols)
- Blackberry/BES, Apple products - configuring and troubleshooting
- MobileIron (or other Mobile Device Management solutions)
- Printing solutions (desktop and MFD)
- Active Directory
- File transfer solutions
- Worksite DMS (or other Document Management Systems), Client Management Systems (CMS), Time recording systems
- Encryption software
- Dictation recording/transcription software
- Remote working tools (e.g VPN, Terminal Services)
- Citrix, SAP, SCCM (reporting, collection management, log analysis) knowledge is considered a major asset
- Mimecast email management is considered a major asset
- ITIL Certification
- A recognised qualification and/or certification relevant to IT (e.g. Microsoft, etc.,) or equivalent experience
- Bilingual proficiency is considered an asset for this role (English and French)
- Strong customer service skills, driven to ensure the highest quality of customer satisfaction
- Previous working experience within a similar role, in a corporate environment is considered an asset for this position
- Team player, able to establish effective working relationships with colleagues and other service areas and offices
- Excellent stakeholder and communication skills
If this sounds like the role for you, please apply directly to this posting or email us your Resume/CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. For more, please see www.arlynrecruiting.com/job-postings
No phone calls please. Due to the high volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
ABOUT ARLYN RECRUITING
After more than 20 years of legal recruitment, coaching, and consultancy, we at Arlyn Recruiting have come to specialize in the complexity that is human resources. Very specifically, in the legal field. We focus on the people, and by encompassing these important facets that make up a successful organization, we’ve become experts in providing quality, first-rate service for both our clients and candidates.
It’s about the journey: Whether it would be matching a candidate to an organization or providing guidance on how to steer your career in the right direction, we are passionate about our people, bringing the “human” back into human resources.