|Job Order ID:||2442
|Web Publication Date:||2/14/2020
|Job Location:||Surrey, BC Canada
About The Role and Our Client
We’re looking for a Junior Legal Administrative Assistant/Receptionist for our client, a prestigious firm in the Surrey. As their LAA/Receptionist, you will be responsible for a variety of duties ranging from bring the first point of contact for clients as wells as maintain the day-to-day office administration and reception aspects of the firm. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 1 years’ experience working as a LAA, in a professional services organization or similar environment.
Salary range is dependent on the individual possessing full job knowledge, qualifications and experience.
- Greet Clients/Visitors arriving at the reception desk, process incoming calls (both externally and internally), daily email correspondence, routing incoming faxes to appropriate individuals
- Update and maintain accurate client information and respective data for the firms’ records
- Ensure the reception area and all boardrooms are kept clean, tidy and presentable at all times
- Coordinate boardroom bookings, being aware of the location of all visiting clients
- Liaise with Catering Assistant, to ensure refreshment/food requirements are met prior to the scheduled meetings
- Report maintenance issues to Facilities/Office Services Manager and firm’s Realty Advisors
- Provide other miscellaneous administrative assistance to firm members as requested by the team
Education and Qualifications
- A minimum of 1 - 2 years of experience as an LAA or professional Receptionist
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment while providing high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to manage and able to identify deficiencies and consistently improve work processes
- Proactive, driven and able to communicate with all levels within an organization
- Strong verbal, written communication and organizational skills
If this sounds like the role for you, please apply directly to this posting or email us your Resume/CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. For more, please see www.arlynrecruiting.com/job-postings
No phone calls please. Due to the high volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
About Arlyn Recruiting
After more than 20 years of legal recruitment, coaching, and consultancy, we at Arlyn Recruiting have come to specialize in the complexity that is human resources. Very specifically, in the legal field. We focus on the people, and by encompassing these important facets that make up a successful organization, we’ve become experts in providing quality, first-rate service for both our clients and candidates.
It’s about the journey: Whether it would be matching a candidate to an organization or providing guidance on how to steer your career in the right direction, we are passionate about our people, bringing the “human” back into human resources.
Note: Applications will be sent to email@example.com.