Intellectual Property Administrative Assistant
|Job Order ID:||2444
|Web Publication Date:||2/19/2020
|Job Location:||Vancouver, BC Canada
About The Role and Our Client
We’re looking for a talented Administrative Assistant (IP) for our client in the Downtown Vancouver core, a prestigious Canadian firm with offices all around Canada. The successful candidate will be able to provide the Intellectual Property legal professionals with seamless professional and accurate assistance.
Salary range is dependent on the individual possessing full job knowledge, qualifications and experience.
- Maintaining daily filing, file organization, Receiving and processing file management requests and photocopying and faxing documents
- Re-opening files on the system and ordering file retrievals from storage
- Maintaining the files and processing documents accordingly to ensure all information is kept up to date
- Preparing engagement letters as instructed by the Practice Assistant
- Assisting with Know Your Client procedures and conflict checking procedures
- Assisting in billing process including pulling pre-bills, proof-reading and completing minor edits on pre-bills, finalizing invoices and preparing cover letters
- Tracking time spent on all the various administrative tasks for internal reporting purposes
- Other duties as requested
Education & Other
- A Legal Administrative Assistant Certificate
- A minimum of 1 – 3 years of experience within a professional services position
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to communicate with all levels of an organization, work in a face paced environment and anticipate the needs of the practice assistant
- Strong verbal, written communication and organizational skills
- High attention to detail and able to identify deficiencies and consistently improve work processes
If this sounds like the role for you, please apply directly to this posting or email us your Resume/CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. For more, please see www.arlynrecruiting.com/job-postings
No phone calls please. Due to the high volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
About Arlyn Recruiting
After more than 20 years of legal recruitment, coaching, and consultancy, we at Arlyn Recruiting have come to specialize in the complexity that is human resources. Very specifically, in the legal field. We focus on the people, and by encompassing these important facets that make up a successful organization, we’ve become experts in providing quality, first-rate service for both our clients and candidates.
It’s about the journey: Whether it would be matching a candidate to an organization or providing guidance on how to steer your career in the right direction, we are passionate about our people, bringing the “human” back into human resources.