Corporate Commercial Legal Assistant
|Job Order ID:||2466
|Web Publication Date:||3/11/2020
|Job Location:||Vancouver, BC Canada
Our client is one of Canada’s top-performing firms with offices all around Canada. They are currently seeking an experienced Corporate and Commercial Legal Administrative Assistant! The successful candidate will be experienced in general corporate and commercial work and have possess a Legal Administrative Assistant certificate from an accredited program!
- - Providing top-notch support to the corporate commercial team
- - Must be familiar with all types of solicitor’s work
- - Maintain calendars and schedule appropriate appointments
- - Draft various legal documents as well as correspondences and time entry
- - Assist with closing matters for transactions, including reorganization, asset/share purchases, and some conveyancing
- - Open new files and prepare files for closing
- - Other duties as instructed
- - 2 – 5 years of experience in general Corporate Commercial work
- - Legal Administrative Assistant Certificate from a recognized program
- - Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- - Excellent computer skills (MS Word and Outlook)
- - Ability to handle a high volume of work in a fast paced environment
- - Ability to work in independently and in a team environment
If this sounds like the role for you, please apply directly to this posting or email us your Resume/CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. For more, please see www.arlynrecruiting.com/job-postings
No phone calls please. Due to the high volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
About Arlyn Recruiting
After more than 20 years of legal recruitment, coaching, and consultancy, we at Arlyn Recruiting have come to specialize in the complexity that is human resources. Very specifically, in the legal field. We focus on the people, and by encompassing these important facets that make up a successful organization, we’ve become experts in providing quality, first-rate service for both our clients and candidates.
It’s about the journey: Whether it would be matching a candidate to an organization or providing guidance on how to steer your career in the right direction, we are passionate about our people, bringing the “human” back into human resources.