Junior Personal Injury/Plaintiff Legal Administrative Assistant (LAA)
|Job Order ID:||2470
|Web Publication Date:||3/11/2020
|Job Location:||Vancouver, BC Canada
About The Role and Our Client
Brilliant at what you do? Looking for something new? Our client is a well-known boutique law firm, located in the Downtown Vancouver core. They are currently seeking a Junior Legal Administrative Assistant who specializes in Personal Injury! The successful candidate will have a minimum of 1-2 years of experience in a similar role!
- Manage files from opening to closing
- Prepare, draft and review pleadings, correspondences and other legal documents as requested including settlement documents, bill of cost etc.,
- Liaise with clients as well as handle cold calls from prospective clients
- Coordinate and schedule trial and examination dates (including discovery dates) and IMES
- Track and maintain limitation dates, bring forward system, and court diary
- Request medical records and follow up if necessary- Track Part 7 benefits
- Other duties as assigned
- A Legal Administrative Assistant Certificate from an Accredited Institution
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience as a LAA in Personal Injury
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Outlook etc.,)
- Proactive, a go-getter, and client-centric
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Must be able to work in a team, as well as independently!
If this sounds like the role for you, please apply directly to this posting or email us your Resume/CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. For more, please see www.arlynrecruiting.com/job-postings
No phone calls please. Due to the high volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
About Arlyn Recruiting
After more than 20 years of legal recruitment, coaching, and consultancy, we at Arlyn Recruiting have come to specialize in the complexity that is human resources. Very specifically, in the legal field. We focus on the people, and by encompassing these important facets that make up a successful organization, we’ve become experts in providing quality, first-rate service for both our clients and candidates.
It’s about the journey: Whether it would be matching a candidate to an organization or providing guidance on how to steer your career in the right direction, we are passionate about our people, bringing the “human” back into human resources.