Intermediate Personal Injury Litigation LAA
|Job Order ID:||2471
|Job Location:||Vancouver, BC Canada
We are assisting our client in finding a motivated and professional Intermediate Personal Injury LAA! Known for their client-centric approach, they are looking for someone who can perform legal administrative assistant activities in various areas of law for all courts (Small Claims, Supreme, Federal and Court of Appeal). While offering a competitive salary and benefits package, they also foster growth and development within the firm.
Responsibilities for this position are as follows:
- Perform various LAA duties areas of law for all courts: Small Claims, Supreme, Federal and Court of Appeal
- Prepare daily correspondence as well as a variety of legal documents
- Perform research of records, court files and other legal documents
- Assist in the interviewing of clients and other related parties
- Assemble files and documents for evidence and trials
- Scheduling appointments with clients, boardroom meetings, travel itineraries, organizing conference calls, hotel arrangements and registration for seminars and courses
- Maintain a well-organized work environment, and other administrative duties as requested
Qualifications and Education
- A Legal Administrative Assistant Certification from an Accredited Institution
- High attention to detail and able to identify deficiencies and consistently improve work processes
- Proactive, driven and able to communicate with all levels within an organization
- Strong verbal, written communication and organizational skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Must be able to work in a team, as well as independently!
If this sounds like the role for you, please apply directly to this posting or email us your Resume/CV to email@example.com. For more, please see www.arlynrecruiting.com/job-postings
No phone calls please. Due to the high volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
About Arlyn Recruiting
After more than 20 years of legal recruitment, coaching, and consultancy, we at Arlyn Recruiting have come to specialize in the complexity that is human resources. Very specifically, in the legal field. We focus on the people, and by encompassing these important facets that make up a successful organization, we’ve become experts in providing quality, first-rate service for both our clients and candidates.
It’s about the journey: Whether it would be matching a candidate to an organization or providing guidance on how to steer your career in the right direction, we are passionate about our people, bringing the “human” back into human resources.