Float: Legal Assistants (GREAT OPPORTUNITY for COMMON LAW LAWYERS)
|Job Order ID:||2473
|Web Publication Date:||3/11/2020
|Job Location:||Vancouver, BC Canada
A multinational firm in the Downtown Vancouver area, known to vigorously foster an environment that encourages and supports employees on both an individual and team level, is currently seeking a Float (Legal Administrative Assistant) to join their top-notch team!
Responsibilities for this role includes...
- - Providing clear, concise and complete oral and written information
- - Drafting correspondence and legal documents;
- - Maintaining all administrative functions, including file opening/closing procedures, maintaining the calendar, booking appointments and managing bring forwards
- - Performing complex editing and formatting of documents for various correspondence, reports, forms and spreadsheets
- - Assist lawyers in performing all regular administrative tasks
- - Perform complex editing and formatting for various correspondence, reports, forms and spreadsheets
- - Managing a high volume of paper correspondence
- - Use transcription software/equipment to transcribe digital media
- - Performing other related duties as required.
Key Qualifications and Education
- - 2-5+ years of working experience in law either in BC or a common law country
- - Legal Administrative Assistant Certificate from an accredited program
- - Superior organizational/document management skills with a strong attention to detail
- - Exceptional aptitude for software and systems
- - An understanding of corporate law legal procedures - experience in other areas of law will be an asset
- - Advanced knowledge of database management
- - Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
If this sounds like the role for you, please apply directly to this posting or email us your Resume/CV to info@arlynrecruiting com. For more, please see www.arlynrecruiting com/job-postings
No phone calls please. Due to the high volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
About Arlyn Recruiting
After more than 20 years of legal recruitment, coaching, and consultancy, we at Arlyn Recruiting have come to specialize in the complexity that is human resources. Very specifically, in the legal field. We focus on the people, and by encompassing these important facets that make up a successful organization, we’ve become experts in providing quality, first-rate service for both our clients and candidates.
It’s about the journey: Whether it would be matching a candidate to an organization or providing guidance on how to steer your career in the right direction, we are passionate about our people, bringing the “human” back into human resources.