Locum opportunity to support a growing team.
•Hybrid team model.
• 8-hour shifts
• General anesthesiology, bread, and butter cases.
•The endoscopy suite is primarily conscious sedation.
• Work in a rewarding environment where you are a valued member of a team.
• Currently our schedule is three rooms end at 3 PM, two rooms end at 5 PM, and one room ends at 7 PM. No elective cases are the book after 5 PM (the 7 o'clock room is for add-ons only).
• Excellent work-life balance.
• No Call for CRNAs either after hours or weekends.
• We have six operating rooms running five days a week and three endoscopy rooms with the capability to go up to five.
• Currently about 40% of cases are orthopedics, 30% general surgery, and the rest the combination of neurosurgery, plastic surgery, podiatry, and GYN. There is no obstetrics, cardiothoracic, urology, or trauma.
• 110-bed Catholic community hospital located in Bangor.
• The service area for the hospital is over 120,000 Maine residents.
• The hospital recently underwent a series of major renovations to improve the patient care areas including patient rooms, a state-of-the-art emergency department and operating suites and a new MRI Center.
• These are the words we live by, each one of us who comprise the caring community.