|Employment Type:||Locum Tenens
|Web Publication Date:||5/22/2020
- An excellent opportunity for a permanent CRNA in a warm, friendly, welcoming Indiana town.
- Flexible Scheduled options
- First priority is a strong candidate with great clinical skills + congenial character
- The case load consists of a mix of general/orthopedic/urology/ENT/endoscopy
- No cardiac, no neonatal
- Need block skill set – digital, spinal, peripheral
- Our CRNAs get strong exposure and experience in OB, regional anesthesia
- We have an excellent relationship w/ surgeons, OR staff, and administration who respect our CRNAs
- The CRNA will need to work autonomously and have the ability to do their own epidurals
- This is a 40 hour per week job Monday to Friday
- 1:4 call obligation
- The hospital is state-of-the-art and is a fantastic place to work
- The community is safe,friendly, offers good schools as well as music and art festivals, outdoor activities.
Good access to Indianapolis, Evansville, Bloomington, Louisville, St. Louis and Cincinnati.
- Indiana State License
- NBCRNA Certification
- New Grads are acceptable