Our client is a well-established and continuously evolving company that specializes in project management for various environments mastering areas such as design, construction, procurement and maintenance. They are currently seeking a VP Facility Management to join their team in Montreal to set-up the Facility Management Division to service the North American Market.
As the VP Facility Management, you will take the lead on:
- Formulating a well-articulated business plan which will focus on developing the Facility Management service offer as a new revenue stream.
- Establishing and driving strategic goals and direction for generating new business, meeting target figures and attracting top talent.
- Creating a business development platform with projections of new clientele from a variety of industry sectors such as healthcare, financial services and banking, retail, hospitality and others using your knowledge of market trends affecting the Facility Management sector. Having and developing a wide array of network contacts to promote the Facility Management service and make its distinctive benefits known to potential clients. Building, nurturing and maintaining long term relationships with clients.
- Building an infrastructure of sub-trade networks across North American regions to support the scope of operational objectives and procurement demands.
- Recruiting, developing and retaining a high-competency team to carry out day-to-day operations in the areas of preventive and reactive maintenance and with experience in both hard and soft service delivery. Ensuring continuous improvement of staff members, stimulating innovation and encouraging collaboration and ongoing communication.
- Establishing maintenance policies and instituting appropriate processes, procedures, practices as well as cost effective facility management systems using your experience and knowledge of the technical and operational aspects of the Facility Management field.
- Negotiating and administering all client and vendor contractual agreements, ensuring regulatory compliance. Supervising Request for Proposals (RFPs) and bids. Sourcing, negotiating and monitoring procurement for all hard and soft services.
- Handling all the finances of the Facility Management division. Setting financial targets, developing, planning and implementing the annual budget. Approving and monitoring all expenditures. Preparing and presenting financial reports.
- Measuring results and performance of staff and vendors. Ensuring best practices, high quality work, optimal customer service and adherence to agreed KPIs and SLAs.
- Ensuring appropriate flow of communication both internally and externally. Adhering to principles of transparency and integrity in all exchanges and company representations.
Setting up all necessary maintenance and technical support systems using your knowledge of software programs and looking out for innovative technical tools and procedures.