Inside Sales Engineer
|Job Location:||Blainville Quebec
Une entreprise novatrice et reconnue à l’international pour la qualité supérieure de ses produits recherche un ingénieur avec de fortes habiletés en communication pour accroitre les ventes et développer le territoire.
An innovative company recognized internationally for the superior quality of their products is looking for an engineer with strong communication skills to increase sales and develop the territory.
Our client, a leading designer and manufacturer of turbo blowers located in Blainville, is currently seeking an Inside Sales Engineer to join its team.
Reporting directly to the Director of Sales, this person’s responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Manage a portfolio of accounts to capture sales and achieve success of territory development;
- Review technical and commercial quotes;
- Analyze and review plans and specifications for product conformity;
- Create cost estimate study for competition in ongoing bids;
- Provide technical guidance to the client and help them with their product design by explaining and communicating the benefits including technical presentations;
- Conduct sales calls and external customer visits to develop strong relationships;
- Negotiate contract terms, both technical and commercial;
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of the product applications and competition;
- Generate leads for new opportunities and insure follow ups to secure winning sales;
- Produce weekly sales reports summarizing sales progress, customer issues, competitive threats and counter measures;
- Work along service engineers and customer service department to resolve outstanding issues and ensure customer satisfaction is preserved with a proper technical solution rather than commercial concession.
- Bachelor’s Degree in mechanical engineering;
- Minimum of 2-3 years of relevant experience;
- Experience in Sales and Customer Service is an asset;
- Knowledge in Gas Turbine or Turbo-machinery industry, HVAC systems is an asset;
- Excellent computer knowledge;
- Good knowledge of English (written and spoken). Working proficiency in French is an asset.
Our client is seeking an Inside Sales Engineer with very strong organizational, analytical, accuracy and problem-solving skills and who works well in a fast-pace environment.