|Job Location:||Saint-Laurent Quebec
Our client an information technology company located in Ville Saint-Laurent is currently seeking an ERP Specialist to join their team. Reporting directly to the Project Manager Lead, this person’s responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Work closely with clients to determine their needs for an effective information system solution;
- Prepare an objective analysis and documentation of clients’ business needs, requirements, strategic goals, and business process realignment.
- Recognize and address gaps by assisting with customized solutions sets;
- Assist in determining requirements for projects, assess environments and develop blueprint documents, design specs, statements of work, and project schedules;
- Participate, in teams, to achieve desired outcomes based on scope of project;
- Act as Project Lead when requested;
- Configure, and implement systems and processes that meet client needs;
- Work in a collaborative team environment providing training and ongoing technical support to clients;
- Build and maintain strong customer relationships ensuring superior customer service;
- Other related tasks.
- Bachelor’s degree in Industrial Engineering or Business Management, or equivalent experience;
- Financial accounting background considered an asset;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Bilingual – English and French
- Familiarity with manufacturing environments, related to Plastic industries is an asset;
- Excellent relationship building skills, consultative advisory ability;
- Active listener with the ability to translate customer needs to PM or Team Lead;
- Excellent understanding of Relational Database;
- Ability to travel internationally as required (50%).
Our client is seeking an ERP Specialist who is goal oriented, organized and has strong time management skills. This person should be recognized for their reliability, judgment, social skills and their ability to meet deadlines.
Our client offers group insurance benefits, profit sharing plan and good work-life balance. The location is accessible for candidates travelling by public transit or by car with parking available.