HCS Renewable Energy is currently accepting applications for Certified Forklift/Skid Steer Operators in Johnstown, NY. The operator must have a valid license with recent (2016-2017) experience operating equipment on a large scale utility solar site.
- Ability to locate and move and stage materials on jobsite
- Ability to move levers of equipment
- Ability to monitor gauges, dials, controlling equipment operations
- Communicate job information to important parties
- Operates all equipment in a safe manner and efficient working practices
- Maintain tools and equipment; perform safety checks
- Clean equipment as required
- Certified Forklift Operator
- Certified Skid Steer Operator
- Rough Terrain and Industrial Forklift
- 1 year minimum experience required
- OSHA certification preferred, not required.
- The position requires the unrestricted use of hands, arms, shoulders, visual acuity, depth, and color perception
- Ability to work in extreme climates
- Great attention to detail and excellent communication skills.
- Valid Driver’s License
- Minimum age 18
- Provide personal transportation to and from the jobsite
- Proof of Identity and Employment Authorization
- Must pass 10 panel drug screen
HCS Renewable Energy is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer regardless of race, color, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religious beliefs, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.