|Job Order ID:||1528
|Job Location:||Fraser Valley BC
For the past 40 years our client has been a market leader in Agricultural and Commercial products. They have grown from a regional player into a Global manufacturer and today are the largest of their kind. Company culture has been built around hard work and honesty with a real focus on the environment. Over the past 5 years the business has grown significantly and they have decided to add a Product and Process Engineer to their team.
The Product & Process Development Engineer is responsible for all product innovation and development. In addition, this individual will lead the effort to install process control and manufacturing reliability in the plants and will act as the subject matter expert.
If this opportunity sounds like a fit please send us your resume.
- Manufacturing process engineering and optimization Process control and manufacturing reliability
- New product development
- New process development
- 5 to 10 years R&D & Process Engineering / Process Control experience
- A Professional Engineer and Mechanical or Chemical Disciplines
- Strong working knowledge of polymer science and technology
- Lean & Six Sigma working knowledge and track record of results
- Previous experience with commissioning of new installations and management of rapid change
- Effective Leadership and people skills
- Hands-on technical knowledge and troubleshooting skills
- Strong financial acumen in support of project and investment justification