VP Of Supply Chain
|Job Order ID:||1662
|Job Location:||Vancouver BC
VP OF SUPPLY CHAIN
Our Vancouver-based client in the food manufacturing industry has become the North American leader in their category! As they continue to grow, they are looking to add a new VP of Supply Chain to the team. Reporting to the President, you will be responsible for managing the company's manufacturing systems, and operational infrastructure. If you are a passionate team player, this is a great opportunity to join a progressive, forward thinking company that values its employees and endeavors to create long term career growth for outstanding contributors. Please send us your resume if this sounds like a fit for you.
- Develop and lead Continuous Improvements, culture and strategy deployment processes.
- Establish organizational structure for efficient delivery, by ensuring review and analysis of current practices.
- Provide strategic direction within the senior leadership team for long-term supply chain objectives.
- Lead and manage organizational change.
- Incorporate long-term operations objectives for supply chain management into ERP system.
- Develop strategic plan for supply chain function in a competitive business environment.
- Integrate scheduling, shipping, receiving, transportation, purchasing, materials handling and sales.
- Oversee the development of logistics related to inventory levels and supply chain management.
- Establish SOPs for cycle counts and quarterly counts of inventory and establish a method of reporting outcomes.
- Establish KPIs and other company performance metrics to aid in achieving overall departmental business goals.
- Minimum 10 to 15 year years of experience in a key operational leadership positions
- Minimum 10 years in Consumer Packaged Goods, distribution and/or food manufacturing industry experience
- Ability to contribute to the strategic direction of the company
- Professional designation Excellent organizational, written and communication skills.
- Leads effectively by clearly communicating expectations, following through on deliverables.
- Ability to work well in a team-oriented environment, and have an ability to multi-task and be hands-on.
A senior level executive compensation plan is offered. If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, reach out to us today!