|Job Order ID:||1718
|Job Location:||Fraser Valley BC
Our client has been the leading manufacturer of products to the CPG sector. As market conditions change and consumer demands increase they have created a portfolio of products that is best in class. As the company continues to evolve they are looking to bring in a Production Supervisor for one of their product lines. In this role you will report to the Operations Manager and be focused on continuous improvement, quality, operational efficiency, mentoring and training of operations team. If this sounds like a good fit for your skill set please send us your resume.
- Ensure the safe use and operation of equipment
- Directly supervise, plan, monitor, coach, counsel and discipline employees;
- Organize and maintain production within established procedures, processes and budget;
- Plan and monitor the workforce schedules, vacation leave, sick and other leaves;
- Ensure the orientation and training requirements are achieved and documented;
- Identify and resolve production issues;
- Monitor established KPI's which include – production, quality and injury reports;
- Work with management team to plan and implement programs that support business needs.
- Technical degree/diploma or trades qualification such as Electrician or Millwright
- Sound knowledge and demonstrable success of providing leadership in a unionized environment
- 3+ years of manufacturing experience supervising and leading people
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications.
- Preference to candidates who possess a Six Sigma Green Belt Certification.