|Job Order ID:||1776
|Job Location:||Everett Wasington
Our client is a leading manufacturer of nutritional products. They are committed to the well-being of their customers - through research, development and delivery of effective products. Their mission is to contribute to the lives of their customers, employees, suppliers and the communities they live in. Today they are looking to add a Safety Coordinator to their growing team. In this role you will report to the Corporate Health and Safety Manager and manage the Health and Safety programs. If this sounds like a role that fits your background, please send your resume to us.
- Ensure safety policies and procedures are communicated to all staff.
- Conduct safety training needs assessments, coordinate and deliver training programs.
- Hazards Identifications, Inspections, Incident Investigations, Fall Protection, First Aid.
- Develop and maintain safety policies, risk assessments and Job Hazard Analysis.
- Direct and assist supervisors in conducting accident investigations for all injuries and incidents
- Day to day administration of workplace injury claims
- Assist supervisors with arranging appropriate transitional duties.
- Maintain medical injury files in a secure and compliant manner
- Compile and submit accident and injury reports required by regulatory agencies and company policy
- Lead the Joint Health and Safety Committee meeting, record minutes from these meetings
- Preparing various reports as requested from the Plant Manager and the Corporate Safety Manager
- Work towards and meeting the established objectives and targets of the department.
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in the management and administration of work related injuries and return to work plans in the US.
- Completion of an industrial hygiene/OSHA training program preferred
- Previous experience managing workers on modified, light or transitional duties
- Knowledge of applicable state and federal legislation
- Experience in developing and delivering training one-on-one and in groups.
- Ability to effectively communicate orally and in writing in English
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel and Outlook
- Knowledge of principles of safety based behavior an asset.
- Experience in a manufacturing environment an asset.