Sr. Key Account Manager
|Job Order ID:||1793
|Job Location:||Calgary AB
Our client is a leading Company whose brands hold No. 1 positions within the market categories that they participate in. We are presently seeking a SENIOR KEY ACCOUNT MANAGER to proactively manage the sales and profit potential of their key customer with the objective of maximizing sales, distribution and display support on all key categories. Based in Calgary, this position optimizes business performance in order to achieve company goals (including - sales, profit, new item listings, category management principles and customer relations)
Develops strategic business partnerships, which influence corporate plans supporting businesses programs.
Develops and executes annual business plans that deliver against company objectives.
Executes against performance objectives, sales volume and profit, business development, contribution, and market penetration.
Guides others in understanding and acting upon Customer, Consumer and Industry insights.
Formally aligns cross-functional business teams mutually satisfying internal and external needs.
Champions multi-functional resources to successfully implement brand/category strategies to improve and enhance customer service.
Manages the entire sales process from sales planning, negotiation, cost reduction, trade spending and identifying solutions
Creates and negotiates long term win/win business relationships.
Creates and delivers creative customer presentations to achieve incremental opportunities.
Interacts directly with various departments including; finance, category management, supply chain, logistics and marketing to deliver objectives.
Utilizes competitive information benchmarking our performance and understands strategic implications.
- Post-secondary education
- 4-8 years related Sales experience within consumer packaged goods or beverage alcohol
- Previous experience with the specific customer accounts is preferred
- Interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Strong knowledge of sales function processes and cross-functional exposure to other company business operations (logistics, inventory management)
- Strong understanding and knowledge of Western market channel
- Critical thinking, analytical, and problem solving skills
- Category Management and strong Negotiation skills
- Ability to work independently as well as with a team
- Proficient capability within Microsoft (Word, Excel. PowerPoint) application