|Job Order ID:||1795
|Job Location:||Calgary AB
Our client is one of Canada’s leading beverage alcohol companies. They are currently seeking a TERRITORY MANAGER to oversee a territory sales area within Calgary and surrounding areas. In this role, you will be responsible for achieving sales and distribution targets by developing excellent working relationships with the existing retailer network, and building new business.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Delivering territory sales numbers as outlined in the Annual Sales Plan. Setting annual and quarterly revenue goals and delivering against the target.
- Managing the sales territory by creating monthly call plans to maximize sales efficiency.
- Identifying growth opportunities within the territory and convert existing stores or open new points of distribution to strengthen the presence within the territory.
- Support the customer network in promoting their business and our brands through the development and execution of effective advertising and promotional campaigns. Assist with in store promotions and merchandising and offer advice on product mix and pricing strategies.
- Manage personal expenses and Co-op advertising budget to the annual sales plan.
- Submit reports and quarterly review targets on a timely basis.
Minimum 2-3 years’ previous sales experience in beverage alcohol or consumer packaged goods
Post-secondary degree or diploma
Wine experience and knowledge is essential
Retail knowledge and asset
Proven exceptional sales results and demonstrated initiative
Strong analytical and planning skills
Demonstrated financial management skills
Proven strong negotiation skills
Strong computer skills in Microsoft Office applications
Excellent presentation and public speaking ability
Some overnight travel is required