Continuous Improvement Manager
|Job Order ID:||1812
|Job Location:||Vancouver BC
CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT MANGER
For the past 25 years our client has been a leader in the food manufacturing sector. Their unique product blend continues to shape the future for the organic and vegetarian markets. Today they are looking to add an Continuous Improvement Manager to their team. The CI Manager will be responsible for all CI activities and develop and execute improvement programs throughout the operation. If this sounds like a fit for your background, please send us your resume.
- Develop CI capabilities at the plants as measured by adherence to standards, achievement and sustainment of results.
- Support CI systems (5S, Standard Work, Daily Mgmt., Leadership value stream mapping, Kaizen events, etc.) through instruction, coaching, and feedback.
- Assess plant performance and take actions to close capability gaps. Including waste vs perfection analysis;
- Achievement of manufacturing productivity commitment as well as other performance criteria (safety, quality, cost
- Quarterly sessions to identify new projects
- Facilitates kaizen events to eliminate waste
- Ensures project charters are well developed and that projects stay on track
- Bachelor's in a technical field with an accreditation required.
- Black Belt accreditation in Lean and/or Six Sigma from rigorous program required strongly preferred.
8 years of experience in manufacturing.
4 years of lean/CI execution experience in a manufacturing environment.
2 years of leadership experience in a manufacturing environment
Food manufacturing experience preferred
Maintenance/manufacturing/engineering/QA/QS experience preferred