|Job Order ID:||1831
|Job Location:||Vancouver BC
MacDonald Search Group is pleased to partner with a leading manufacturer in the consumer packaged goods industry in their search for a Vancouver area in-house Recruiter. In business for over 50 years, our client continues to grow steadily with no signs of slowing down. Many of their nearly 1500 employees across North America have been with the company for over 10 years - a result of a company culture that values its employees and rewards them for their efforts with opportunities to build a long term career. If you are an outside recruiter looking to make the transition to working in-house, or if you are already working in-house and looking to join a great organization, this may be the role for you!
What you will be doing:
- Interviewing and hiring candidates according to the established processes including screening resumes, phone and in-person interviews, testing, offers, new hire orientation, follow up
- Developing a pipeline of key talent potentially available for immediate hire as succession planning needs dictate
- Advertising through internal postings, websites, job fairs etc
- Researching new sources for recruiting
- Creating files and contracts for new hires
Who you are:
- You have a diploma or degree in HR or an otherwise relevant field
- You have extensive knowledge of full cycle recruitment with 2-3 years' experience in the field
- You have outstanding project management skills
- You handle confidential information with discretion
- You have strong Microsoft Office skills
The successful candidate will be rewarded with a generous compensation/benefits plan and will be joining a progressive employer that understands the meaning of live/work balance. Interested candidates are asked to submit their resumes ASAP!