Inside Sales Specialist
|Job Order ID:||1850
|Job Location:||Vancouver BC
Our client, a Vancouver area success story for over 30 years, produces high quality nutritional supplements sold across the country and is looking for a motivated Inside Sales Specialist to join their team. This is a company that promotes from within and is a place where one can establish a long term career! What you will be doing:
- Providing professional and knowledgeable customer service to established and new customers.
- Recognizing new opportunities for sales leads and following up.
- Anticipating needs of established accounts and ensuring they are aware of new products brought to market.
- Embracing a “customer first” mentality and providing quick resolution to customer concerns ensuring their long-term business is secure.
- Developing targeted sales and marketing plans tailored to each customer category.
Who you are:
- You have a natural friendly demeanor and ability to take a consultative approach to sales.
- You have great communication skills with excellent spoken and written English (French is an asset!)
- You have outstanding organizational skills and are able to manage multiple priorities at once.
- You have at least two years’ experience of telephone sales or otherwise relevant experience.
- A degree or diploma focused on marketing, nutrition or similar is highly desirable.
- You possess strong Microsoft Office skills.
- Above all, you bring integrity, and humility to the workplace and are ready to contribute to the positive and enjoyable atmosphere that has been created.
This is an opportunity to join a Vancouver success story that continues to grow and is showing no signs of slowing down. You will not be working in a “bullpen” environment – you will have your own office allowing you to focus on building your sales pipeline and provide outstanding customer service without distractions. A compensation package including a base salary plus commissions, and an attractive benefits package will be offered to the successful candidate. If this sounds like the right career match for you, please forward your resume as soon as possible!