Customer Service Representative
|Job Order ID:||1851
|Job Location:||Surrey BC
Our client is a family owned and operated Canadian company that has been in business for almost 70 years. They are recognized as the industry leader, offering building solutions to both the commercial framing and drywall finishing residential markets. With locations across Canada, their manufacturing capacity and national presence ensures that their customers, across the country, have the products they require quickly. Constantly working to deliver high quality, innovative and valuable products, our client is adding a Customer Service Representative to the team. If you excel at serving customers with respect and professionalism, this could be the opportunity for you. You are invited to bring your skills to this company and be part of a great team with this family based organization offering a great opportunity for career growth.
Specific Responsibilities Include:
- Answer phones professionally, courteously and direct incoming calls to appropriate individuals
- Research and resolve customer concerns acting as a liaison between the company & different departments
- Up-sell company products and services based on company needs in accordance with standard programs
- Handle inbound, unsolicited prospect calls and convert them into sales
- Maintain high standard of professional knowledge, ethics and practices when dealing with all stakeholders
- Order entry ensuring accuracy
What We’re Looking For Includes:
- College or University degree not required but an asset
- 3+ years inside sales/customer service experience
- Proficient with Microsoft Office a must, experience using SAP or similar software an asset
- Exceptional organizational skills and written and verbal communication skills
- Entrepreneurial spirit with solid customer service focus
- Highly evolved time management skills with a strong sense of urgency and very detail oriented
- Ability to develop product and application knowledge to be a true consultant to customers
- Highly motivated self starter with a great sense of humour
A competitive salary is offered including profit sharing plan. Good benefits along with RRSP match program. Excellent career growth opportunity with a well-known industry leader. Please apply directly, only candidates who are currently entitled to work in Canada will be considered.
If this sounds like the right role for you and you are confident at what you bring to the table apply now!