Our client, one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies has been in business for over 50 years. Over the past 15 years, they have grown to become a leading manufacturer in the lighting solutions space. Their focus is to provide lighting solutions that allow clients the ability to improve the quality of their lighting systems, enhance the overall ambiance, while reducing energy, maintenance and operating costs.
Due to growth, this market leader is adding a Regional Sales Manager to their team that will report directly to the President. If you are a true leader and mentor that has a track record of delivering sales growth while developing people, this might be the opportunity you have been looking for.
Specific Responsibilities Include:
- Develop and execute sales strategies for the region in alignment with corporate plan
- Provide leadership, direction and support to the outside sales team ensuring the highest level of customer satisfaction and performance
- Develop a strong team by allocating time, resources and energy towards training, recruiting and succession planning
- Develop and maintain strategic relationships with clients, their organizations and potential clients
- Gather market information & pricing trends to ensure sales vision is in alignment
- Conduct monthly/quarterly analysis to manage sales performance against corporate objectives
What We’re Looking For Includes:
- University degree (commerce, marketing, business administration or related field)
- Ten + years experience in a senior sales management role
- Strong experience in all aspects of sales, including growth strategy, distribution channel management, account development and business planning
- Well defined sense of diplomacy, solid negotiation, conflict resolution and people management skills
- Demonstrated knowledge of accounting and financial practices
A salary commensurate with this responsibility is offered including bonus opportunity. Great benefits along with RRSP match program. Excellent chance to lead a well-known industry leader. Please apply directly, only candidates who are currently entitled to work in Canada will be considered.
If this sounds like the right role for you and you are confident at what you bring to the table apply now!