|Job Order ID:||1858
|Job Location:||Vancouver BC
Established over 50 years ago, our client is an industry leader in the commercial and residential door and hardware business. With locations in British Columbia, Alberta and Washington State, they are the market leader in Western Canada and the Pacific Northwest. With a product line of over 60,000 items and a focus on building lasting relationships with customers, suppliers, and staff our client continues to grow. They are adding a new member to the sales team- If you have a track record of stellar performance and consistently achieving individual targets and winning new business, you are invited to bring your skills to this company and be part of a great team.
Specific Responsibilities Include:
- Service existing accounts, obtain orders and establish new business opportunities
- Strategically develop, schedule and execute sales strategies
- Keep management informed of competitive environment and market conditions
- Complete reports for accounting and sales purposes
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge and be a resource for your customers
- Using consultative selling techniques, provide solutions to customers problems
What We’re Looking For Includes:
- Bachelor or college degree preferred or equivalent 3 - 5 years minimum outside sales experience
- B2B sales experience a real asset in building supplies world
- Consultative selling skills, exceptional business development aptitude
- Relationship based sales style with strong questioning skills
- Entrepreneurial spirit with solid customer service focus
- Highly evolved time management skills and a good sense of urgency
- Highly motivated self starter
A competitive salary is offered including bonus plan that appeals to overachievers. Good benefits along with car allowance, expenses, and phone are included along with RRSP match. Excellent career growth opportunity with a well-known industry leader. Please apply directly, only candidates who are currently entitled to work in Canada will be considered.
If this sounds like the right role for you and you are confident at what you bring to the table apply now!