|Job Order ID:||1868
|Job Location:||Vancouver BC
Our Client is a wholesale distributor of equipment and parts to the HVAC & refrigeration trade. Serving Western Canada through multiple branch offices, they pride themselves on having exceptional customer service, knowledgeable staff, & a well stocked inventory. Due to continued growth, this family owned business for over 70 years is adding a new member to the sales team- If you have a track record of stellar performance and consistently achieving individual targets and winning new business, you are invited to bring your skills to this company and be part of a great family oriented organization.
Specific Responsibilities Include:
- Call on established customers and develop new business by cold-calling
- Participate with management in updating territory plans and setting sales goals
- Identify trends in customer satisfaction and maintain and improve customer relationships
- Gain and apply product knowledge to enhance sales and personal professionalism. Remain current on product and industry knowledge through sales meetings, vendor training, trade shows and reading journals
- Coordinate vendor dealer programs and provide assistance to best utilize co-op dollars
- Using consultative selling techniques and provide solutions to customers problems
- Coordinate and host dealer meetings
What We’re Looking For Includes:
- High School Diploma/GED required (Bachelor’s degree preferred)
- Knowledge of HVAC/R systems and the ability to conduct technical conversations with customers
- Consultative selling skills, exceptional business development aptitude
- Minimum 5+ years industry experience and experience in a wholesales distribution environment
- Demonstrated integrity and ethical standards
- Highly evolved time management skills, a good sense of urgency along with effective communication skills
- Ability to travel around the province
A competitive salary is offered including profit sharing and RRSP match. Great benefits along with car allowance, expenses, and phone are included. Excellent career growth opportunity with a well-known industry leader. Please apply directly, only candidates who are currently entitled to work in Canada will be considered.
If you have strong family values and you are confident at what you bring to the table, please apply now!