Business Development Representative
|Job Order ID:||1873
|Number of Positions:||1
|Job Location:||Calgary AB
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT REPRESENTATIVE
Our client, a highly specialized Canadian based company has been providing laboratory services to a global customer base for over 30 years. With over 1,000 employees coast to coast, this technically diversified company is looking to add to their team in the West due to growth. If you have a track record of stellar performance and consistently achieving individual targets and winning new business, you are invited to bring your skills to this company and be part of a great team with a market leader.
- Solicit new business opportunities with both existing customers and new prospects
- Maintain and develop strong relationships with existing customers
- Ensure high client satisfaction working closely with cross functional teams
- Develop and execute annual sales and territory plans achieving and surpassing objectives
- Attend industry trade shows and events to further promote the brand
- Attend educational workshops, be involved with professional associations including active participation in boards and committees
- Full use of CRM system ACT
- Bachelor of Science, preferably in chemistry or environmental
- 5+ years sales experience (preferably in a technical role)
- Consultative selling skills, exceptional business development aptitude
- Relationship based sales style with strong questioning skills
- Entrepreneurial spirit with solid customer service focus
- Highly evolved time management skills
- Knowledge in environmental chemistry not required but would be an asset.
A competitive compensation plan is offered. If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, either apply on our website or contact Michael van Olm, Senior Consultant, MacDonald Search Group by email at email@example.com or directly at 403-444-6487.