Our client is the global leader in managing the indoor environment through several differing "state of the art" technologies. They are looking for a Branch Manager (Calgary) to grow with them.
• Manage the day to day operations of the branch to achieve short and long term sales and profit objectives,
• Develop business plans for the branch that supports the overall WWG/Totaline plan,
• Provide leadership to the branch employees so that they may accomplish their individual goals,
• Manage and coach employees through individual development, training, performance reviews, hiring and orientation,
• Develop and maintain long term relationships with customers,
• Achieve plan performance by controlling expenses, working capital and inventory levels,
• Develop branch marketing promotions and plans,
• Direct all aspects of branch admin, including bank deposits, communications, quality initiatives, and warranty and reporting requirements.
• Provide a safe working environment that encourages employee development and high customer service.
• Minimum 8 - 10 years sales and technical experience in the HVACR or related industry and strong refrigeration background
• Graduate of an HVACR diploma program or equivalent work experience,
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Refrigeration knowledge,
• Prior management or leadership experience would be preferred,
• Strong computer skills and well organized,
• Ability to motivate employees and make critical business decisions,
• Positive attitude,
• Enthusiastic and engaged with customers and employees
A competitive compensation plan is offered. If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, either apply on our website or contact Michael van Olm, Senior Consultant, MacDonald Search Group by email at email@example.com or directly at 403-444-6487.