|Job Order ID:||1878
|Job Location:||Vancouver BC
We are looking for a result driven Consolidation Accountant to join a highly professional, high growth environment within the Mining Industry.
Reporting directly to the Corporate Controller, the Consolidation Accountant will work closely with the Finance team of 9 and will be solely responsible for the preparation of the monthly close and quarterly consolidation, working papers variance analysis, financial statements and MD&A as well as other related projects. The Consolidation Accountant will be responsible for but not limited to:
- Prepare quarterly and annual financial reports under IFRS.
- Prepare consolidation and financial statements, including statements of cash flows and note disclosures.
- Perform technical accounting analysis for such items as provision for environmental rehabilitation, goodwill, impairment testing, etc.
- Assist with the annual audit.
- Prepare financial analyses for Senior Management.
- Assist with projects as required.
The ideal Consolidation Accountant will have a minimum of 3 years of hands on full cycle accounting experience working within Sage 300. Experience with multi-currency consolidations, hands on experience in financial reporting under IFRS, hold a professional accounting designation and having experience implementing business processes and systems is an added bonus! The Consolidation Accountant will be detail oriented, have exceptional organizational and problem-solving skills and can work well independently as well as in a team. Experience in Mining is preferred.
If you would like to apply for this role and you can see yourself moving forward within this organization please contact Kristy Roberts, Senior Consultant, MacDonald Search Group email@example.com or directly at 604-687-6464.