BC Region Sales Manager
|Job Order ID:||1880
|Job Location:||Surrey BC
Our client is a family owned and operated Canadian company that has been in business for almost 70 years. They are recognized as the industry leader, offering building solutions to both the commercial and residential markets. With locations across Canada, their manufacturing capacity and national presence ensures that their customers, across the country, have the products they require quickly. Constantly working to deliver high quality, innovative and valuable products, our client is adding a BC Region Sales Manager to the team. If you are experienced in leading a commissioned sales staff along with successfully navigating a conflicting sales channel, this could be the opportunity you have been looking for. You are invited to bring your skills to this company and be part of a great team with this family based organization offering a great opportunity for career growth.
Specific Responsibilities Include:
- Maintain and foster relationships with current customers ensuring their needs are met
- Participate in annual Sales Budget preparation by setting targets for current and new business
- Represent the company and perform professional presentations or demonstrations of products/services
- Use market data and applicable sales management software tools to maximize sales efficiency
- Establish and manage policies on pricing, return discounts, and related items
- Provide leadership, direction and support to the sales team ensuring customer satisfaction
- Develop a strong team through recruiting, training, mentoring and coaching the sales staff
What We’re Looking For Includes:
- College or University degree in commerce or marketing or equivalent body of experience
- 5+ years experience managing a commissioned sales team
- Exceptional organizational skills and strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proven negotiation skills along with sound judgement
- Knowledge of the workings of the building supply industry
- Strategic thinker who displays true leadership
- High level of integrity coupled with open-ness and a cooperative personality
A competitive salary is offered including bonus plan. Car allowance, cell phone, laptop and good benefits provided. Excellent career growth opportunity with a well-known industry leader. Please apply directly, only candidates who are currently entitled to work in Canada will be considered.
If this sounds like the right role for you and you are confident at what you bring to the table apply now!