|Job Order ID:||1884
|Job Location:||Vernon BC
Our client is committed to providing consistent, exceptional customer service and premium construction equipment with quality brands to its customers. If you are organized, driven and thrive in a fast-paced environment you are invited to bring your skills to this company and be part of a great team with an industry leader. The successful candidate will be a hunter and generator of leads and sales.
Specific Responsibilities Include:
- Actively pursue and seek out new business in order to meet and exceed sales objectives
- Use effective prospecting techniques including cold calling, follow-ups and qualification of leads
- Develop and maintain strong business relationships with clients and others in the industry
- Conduct product demonstrations and sales presentations in a professional manner
- Create proposals and quotations in a professional manner that is consistent with the company brand
- Successfully negotiate and close deals
What We’re Looking For Includes:
- Post-secondary education in a related discipline or related body of experience
- Minimum 5+ years of successful sales experience in construction or material handling equipment or similar machinery based industry
- Knowledge of the sales process with strong negotiation skills
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Consultative selling skills, exceptional business development aptitude
- Relationship based sales style with strong questioning skills
- Entrepreneurial sprint with solid customer service focus
- Highly evolved time management skills
An excellent salary is offered including a commission plan geared for performers. Vehicle provided along with excellent benefit plan, laptop and cell phone provided. Only candidates who are currently entitled to work in Canada will be considered.
If this sounds like the right role for you and you are confident at what you bring to the table apply now!