With almost 30 years’ experience and industry knowledge, our client is Canada’s only dedicated hospitality equipment funding partner. Unique to the industry, they help individuals achieve their dreams of business ownership. With their innovative Rent-Try-Buy solution, their clients can invest their cash in other aspects of their business to support growth. Our client also is a big supporter of the Opportunity International program which is a sustainable approach to overcoming poverty with an impact that will transcend generations.
With continued growth, our client is looking to add a leader to the team to help coach, train, mentor and empower their Dealer Relationship Manager team.
Specific Responsibilities Include:
- Promote the brand, execute and deliver financial results while maintaining expense budgets
- Build and maintain mutually beneficial relationships with dealers, franchisees and brokers
- Demonstrate the ability to identify and develop new business opportunities
- Use market data and applicable sales management software tools to maximize sales efficiency
- Provide leadership, direction and support to the sales team ensuring customer satisfaction
- Develop a strong team through recruiting, training, mentoring and coaching the sales staff
- Embrace corporate commitment to positive social and environmental impact and support the corporate purpose od helping people achieve their dreams
What We’re Looking For Includes:
- College or University degree in commerce or marketing or equivalent body of experience
- 3+ years experience managing a sales team
- 5+ years proven business development experience
- Demonstrated understanding of financial, commercial self employment or equipment funding advantages
- Exceptional organizational skills and strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proven negotiation skills along with sound judgement
- Experience with salesforce a real asset
A competitive salary is offered including bonus plan geared for achievers. Car allowance, cell phone, laptop and great benefits provided. Excellent career growth opportunity with an innovative company with an amazing culture. Please apply directly, only candidates who are currently entitled to work in Canada will be considered.
If this sounds like the right role for you and you are confident at what you bring to the table, please contact Michael van Olm at MacDonald Search Group firstname.lastname@example.org 403-444-6487.
Please note that details on this brief are confidential.