Dealer Relationship Manager
|Job Order ID:||1899
|Number of Positions:||1
|Job Location:||Ottawa ONT
DEALER RELATIONSHIP MANAGER
With almost 30 years’ experience and industry knowledge, our client is Canada’s only dedicated hospitality equipment funding partner. Unique to the industry, they help individuals achieve their dreams of business ownership. With their innovative Rent-Try-Buy solution, their clients can invest their cash in other aspects of their business to support growth. Our client also is a big supporter of the Opportunity International program which is a sustainable approach to overcoming poverty with an impact that will transcend generations.
With continued growth, our client is looking to add a business development professional to the team to develop and grow the territory as a Dealer Relationship Manager.
Specific Responsibilities Include:
- Promote, develop, execute and deliver sales budgets for the region
- Build and maintain mutually beneficial relationships with dealers, franchisees and brokers
- Present training programs to newly accredited dealers, ssupplier and brokers.
- Implement call cycle to all accredited vendors/dealers through a set strategy.
- Demonstrate the ability to identify and develop new business opportunities
- Use market data and applicable sales management software tools to maximize sales efficiency
- Analyze and develop monthly reports to ensure strategies are being executed and meets expected results.
- Embrace corporate commitment to positive social and environmental impact and support the corporate purpose of helping people achieve their dreams
What We’re Looking for Includes:
- Valid Drivers Licence
- College or University degree in commerce or marketing or equivalent body of experience
- 3+ years in proven sales and business development experience
- Demonstrated understanding of financial, commercial self employment or equipment funding advantages
- Exceptional organizational skills and strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proven negotiation skills along with sound judgement
- Experience with salesforce a real asset
- A competitive salary is offered including bonus plan geared for achievers. Car allowance, cell phone, laptop and great benefits provided. Excellent career growth opportunity with an innovative company with an amazing culture. Please apply directly, only candidates who are currently entitled to work in Canada will be considered.
If this sounds like the right role for you and you are confident at what you bring to the table, please contact Michael van Olm at MacDonald Search Group firstname.lastname@example.org 403-444-6487.
Please note that details on this brief are confidential.