|Job Order ID:||1902
|Job Location:||Calgary AB Canada
Our client, is well known within the WORLD OF WINE! Representing a line-up of products including some of the most renowned international brands. They are presently seeking a SALES MANAGER to provide direction, leadership coaching and motivation for their sales team in Alberta along with the leadership of the Retail Chain Key Accounts. Market coverage will include the Chain & Independent Accounts as well as the On-Premise Channels.
- Leads the team to promote and increase sales within the Chain, Independent and On-Premise channels through aggressive execution of national and regional marketing strategies while working within company policies.
- Develops and allocates distribution, visibility, and volume objectives to the field sales team that are consistent with Regional sales and Brand strategies.
- Responsible for ensuring compliance with company merchandising and visibility standards within Retail Independents, Retail Chain and On-premise.
- Holding the key relationships and business management and responsibility of major Retail Chain Accounts
- Responsible for the business planning, forecasting, activation and budget deliver of the Retail Chain business within the Alberta Market
- Ensure that the team implements feature pricing according to marketing guidelines.
- Responsible for managing regional on-premise budget and ensuring that responsible spend and proper ROI maximization is achieved.
- Supervise Retail Sales Team so that proper coverage and merchandising activities are coordinated to maximize effectiveness.
- Prompt reporting of competitive information regarding pricing, promotional, and other merchandising activities within all channels.
- Maintains a full sales team, completes Mid-Year and Full year reviews for all direct reports, as well as monthly 1-on-1’s, weekly sales meetings and in-field coaching.
- A Minimum of 3-5 year’s sales tenure combined with supervisory or team lead experience in any consumer products environment. Wine industry experience is a definite asset.
- An instinctive "know how" of what needs to happen at store level in order to be successful.
- A strong understanding of proper merchandising techniques.
- Excellent leadership skills – the ability to teach and motivate.
- Proven ability to deal successfully with multiple channels of distribution.
- Strong time management and organization skills with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Completed post-secondary education and proficiency in Microsoft Office applications.
Excellent base salary, bonus and car are offered!