|Job Order ID:||1906
|Job Location:||Surrey BC
We are currently looking for an AR Supervisor to join a fun, growing, dynamic and bunch of professionals for our client located in South Surrey servicing the Logistics & Distribution industry.
Reporting directly to the Controller, the AR Supervisor's role is to assist and provide support to the accounting team while overseeing two direct reports. The ideal candidate will have proven accounting experience and be familiar with bookkeeping and basic accounting procedures. The AR Supervisor must display the willingness to accomplish their day to day goals through hard work, innovation, and impeccable customer service. In addition, you must also be comfortable with performing a high volume of data entry, preparing invoices and analyzing data, while having supervisory experience.
What you will be doing:
- Process accounts and incoming payments in compliance with financial policies and procedures.
- Facilitate payment of invoices due by sending bill reminders and contacting clients.
- Tracking and collect unpaid invoices.
- Verify discrepancies by and resolve clients’ billing issues.
- Reconcile the accounts receivable ledger to ensure that all payments are accounted for and properly posted.
- Generate financial statements and reports detailing accounts receivable status.
- Supervision, training and mentoring junior staff.
What you bring to the table:
If you want to join a super fun, collaborative and creative environment to work with a great group of professionals who embrace teamwork and innovation, you may be a great fit! Interested candidates are asked to submit their resumes to Kristy@macdonaldsearchgroup.com or call 604-687-6464.