Business Development Manager
|Job Order ID:||1907
|Job Location:||Vancouver BC
Our client helps keep people safe and secure where they live, work and visit. With more than 25 brands sold in almost 130 countries across the globe, they specialize in security around the doorway and beyond: everything from residential and commercial locks, door closer and exit devices, steel doors and frames to access control and workforce productivity systems. Our client has created a new position and is looking for a true hunter to join their team. If you have a track record of stellar performance and consistently achieving individual targets and winning new business, you are invited to bring your skills to this company and be part of a market leader.
Specific Responsibilities Include:
- Lead the local execution of the Multi Family/Commercial Real Estate programs to targeted accounts consisting primarily of Developers and Property Managers
- Network with all types of end-users and influencers including builders, installers, architects and contractors
- Develop and execute territory business plan for all Multi Family/Commercial Real Estate customers to include dealer targets, builder targets, product training, investment strategies and revenue goals
- Ensure selling strategies align with meeting territory revenue and profit goals
- Attend industry trade shows, be a member of relevant associations and events to further promote the brand
What We’re Looking For Includes:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Sales, Marketing, Business or equivalent years of experience
- 5 – 7 years sales experience, a focus on business development preferred
- Industry sales or marketing experience associated with Multi Family or Commercial Developers desired
- Strong communication skills – verbal, written and presentation skills
- Entrepreneurial spirit with solid customer service focus
- Highly evolved time management skills
- A collaborator with both customer and internal cross functional teams
- Ability to travel approximately 20% of the time
An excellent salary is offered including great commission structure that appeals to overachievers. Good benefits, RRSP match and company car provided and based out of a home office. Excellent career opportunity with a growing market leader. Please apply directly, only candidates who are currently entitled to work in Canada will be considered.
If this sounds like the right role for you and you are confident at what you bring to the table apply now!