Territory Sales Manager
|Job Order ID:||1915
|Number of Positions:||1
|Job Location:||Quebec City QC
Territory Sales Manager
Our client is a world leader in Outdoor Equipment is currently searching for a successful Territory Sales Manager.
The Territory Manager will be responsible for reaching sales goals for designated products and dealer performance within their territory.
The incumbent will focus on developing and maintaining strong client relations. The first responsibility will be to maintain regular contact with all business partners within the assigned territory, provide information and training on the products, and support the independent dealers in all marketing aspects of the complete line of products within the dealer’s specifics markets. Estimated 50-60% travel.
- Visit dealers on a regular basis and take care of all issues to ensure good business relations
- Respond effectively to dealer inquiries regarding various aspects of our products
- Assist with key open houses, field days and industry events, as needed
- Assesses competitive activities and strategies
- Implement tactical as well as strategic initiatives to maintain and grow our brand position in the marketplace
- Increase of sales year over year and truly manage the territory
- Use tools provided such as CRM for calendar updating and scheduling
- Prospect open areas with the assigned territory for potential customers
- Provide feedback to Regional Sales Manager as needed
- Complete all administrative duties as required
- Able to be a positive ambassador for the organization
- Bachelor or college degree preferred or equivalent; with 4-6 years minimum of sales experience with some technical knowledge of company products.
- Proven track records in sales, preferably in a large territory dealer network environment
- Experience in a related field with similar products
- Effective communication skills, along with proven Time Management skills.
- Self-motivated, driven, available for a substantial amount of traveling on a weekly basis
- A quick learner with attention to detail is a must.
- Fluently bilingual both written and oral – French and English.
- Have and maintain a Valid driver’s license and Passport for travel outside of Canada.
Skills and Capabilities:
- Passion for selling and for the product
- Detail oriented
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- People oriented, friendly manner
- Proven ability to identify and develop new business opportunities
- Proven track record of advisor growth and increased sales
If this sounds like the right role for you and you are confident at what you bring to the table, please contact Michael van Olm at MacDonald Search Group firstname.lastname@example.org 403-444-6487.