|Job Order ID:||1920
|Job Location:||Vancouver BC
Our client is a leading manufacturer of nutritional supplements and other health-building products and they are committed to the well being of their customers - through research, development and delivery of nutritional products. Today they are looking to add a Procurement Specialist to their growing team. In this role you will report to the Procurement Manager and you will be involved in the procurement of commodities including raw materials, bulk products and work closely with the 3rd party manufacturers. If this sounds like a fit for your background, please send us your resume.
- Lead and assist vendor negotiations and develop supply agreements.
- Resolve quality, pricing and delivery issues.
- Implement purchasing strategies and inventory management.
- Perform cost analysis and cost reduction activities.
- Conduct multiple supplier and replacement supplier sourcing.
- |Work on special projects and actively participate in product life cycle process.
- Minimum 3 years of purchasing experience in manufacturing
- Supply Chain, APICS or SCMP certifications
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- MRP system knowledge, and understanding of excel, and power point
- Strong negotiation skills.